On the hunt for a new favorite recipe to add to your list of staples? The team at Brookstone Park Apartments in Covington, Louisiana encourages you to try your hand at this delicious option.
Three-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Box Cake is the ideal sweet treat to beat the summer heat. Not only is this recipe insanely delectable, but it’s also super easy to throw together. Perhaps, best of all, it requires only three ingredients. And, everything you need to make this addicting strawberry cake can be easily located at your local grocery store or even in your pantry. The next time your sweet tooth calls out to you, this recipe is certainly worth a try!
• 5 cups sweetened whipped cream
• 11 large rectangular graham crackers
• 3 cups strawberries, chopped
• Toppings, if desired
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ? of the strawberries on top, then layer with cream again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more ingredients remain. Note that the top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.
5. Refrigerate for at least three hours before enjoying.